julie

[Multiplataforma] Kingdom Hearts

173 mensagens neste tópico

Acabei agora o KH II. E não vi mais nenhuma info relevante nas últimas falas. Se houver mais referências a novas teorias, só jogando o KH: CoM, porque estou curioso do Vexen, que e todos os aprendizes, é o único que e interessa pelas memórias do Xemnas no seu corpo original.

Mas não apetece ir jogar de momento XD

Calão D:

Ide jogar, for the greater good!

Also, Vexen podia muito bem ser o nobody do Ven.. Só tem é um "e" a mais. Mas era curioso XDD[br]

Mensagem unida a: 27-09-2007, 15:46:21

Entrevista com Nomura sobre Birth By Sleep! (aka BBS xD)
Interviewer:So what about the development of Birth by Sleep?

Nomura:The developer of re:COM will be working on KH:BBS. During Development, the production of KH:BBS was stopped, for the production of re:COM. At first it felt a bit weird starting the project again. I believe this project started before the other two, of the three Kingdom Hearts games, and I also believe it will be the last to hit the market.

Interviewer: It still relates to Birth of Sleep? (KH2 FM+'s secret ending)

Nomura: The Secret Ending, is an image for a scene in BBS, therefore the title of the game is also the same. However because it is difficult to express a violent battle as a playable content, The Secret Ending, is an image to the end. (Is he hinting that this is how BBS will end or something else?)

Interviewer:How much talk was put into it, for this, as it seems to be the past to the "KH" Series.

Nomura: The game is the farthest in the past timeline of Kingdom Hearts, and will take 10 years ago from the KH series. There is a screenshot of two children playing on the beach, and I believe the fans can understand what that means.

Interviewer: In the Story it's said that "Three Scenarios spelt by Three Heroes". Is there a relation between each scenario?

Nomura:: There are three Heroes, Terra, Ven, and another character in KHBBS. A story is already prepared for all three of them. Therefore in a way you can say three games were made at the same time. (Laughs) It's difficult to zap through the explanation right now due to Scenario creating. However the beginning will be a bit hard to understand, but by completing all three Scenarios you will understand the entire story.

Interviewer: Do the names of the three heroes represent something?

Nomura: In Kingdom Hearts, Sora meant Sky, Riku meant Land, and Kairi meant Sea. In this game, the three meanings make a large impact on the game.

Interviewer: Are all three Scenarios happening around the same time?

Nomura: All of the Scenarios do take around the same time, however there are also some gaps between the timelines. Also there are times when all three heroes will meet.

Interviewer: Is the playing order decided yet?

Nomura: I believe it would be better if we gave the players a freedom of choice. However this is still being talked about, but I believe it would be better to choose whoever you want out of the three.

Interviewer: What place is the story's viewpoint from.

Nomura: To bring a point. The word that comes up in Kingdom Hearts 2, is Xehanort. The game will bring up answers to several things though like. "Why is the Elderly person who appears in BBS bring up the same name?" and "Why is he wearing the same clothes as Ansem in KH1?" Another thing I want to bring up is that Ven has the same hairstyle, face, clothes, and voice to Roxas who appears in the Kingdom Hearts series. Who is he?

Interviewer: Is the voice actor of Ven the same as Roxas?

Nomura: Yes, it is the same actor. Therefore the person who played, will only look at Ven as Roxas from KH2.

However, is Roxas and Ven really the same character?

Moreover, what's the mystery for the existence of Ven, and Roxas?

These are keys that can be fully understandable, when playing KH:BBS. You will be able to seperate Ven from Roxas with ease, I will hint though by connecting the Story between Roxas and Sora, you will understand who Ven is.

Interviewer: May I believe that the one you fight in KH2FM+, and Terra are the same person? Because they both use a very similar kind of Keyblade.

Nomura: If they really are the same person, or not is uncertain, though it doesn't matter if you think they are the same person.

Interviewer: In BBS, after all three are divided, the king appears?

Nomura: It may be deeply related to the story, however I cannot tell rather or not that is a "King" from that current age. This is because the development of BBS will be a very serious story.

Interviewer: In BBS is the gameplay done by choosing action commands lined up in command list?

Nomura: I believe it is neccessary to say first. The Command Menu that was shown to the public (A.K.A scans, and video) has now changed. A system close to that of re:COM has been created successfully feeling like a command deck. However the present screenshots show it was a bit too close to the idea of re:COM. The battle screens you see in the images now, have already been changed. However the operating sense is similar to that of the Kingdom Hearts series. The gameplay has a slight influence from the DS game "It's a Wonderful World"

Interviewer: Are there any features for the Growth System? (Leveling System)

Nomura: A new Growth System has been added into the game, it is when you have to match four obligations with the scenario (?). We tried this variously because it was a bit hard with the PSP. However we made the best use of it's Analog.

Interviewer: Are there new enemies you can confirm that are not shown in the screens?

Nomura:The new enemy is not a Heartless, or a Nobody. Because the story takes place before even they appear. I can give out more information little by little as time passes, an example being like the Shadow enemies that are heartless, and the Dusk enemies that are nobodies.

Interviewer: With the PSP will it be possible for two people to Communicate by any connection method?

Nomura:: It's too early to answer that however, there will be some features that will be taking advantage of the PSP.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem
Partilhar nas redes sociais

O ene3 trata bem de vocês.

Scans dos jogos. EKEKEKKEKEKKEE

Agora andas como vicio do EKEKEKEKE? xD

Era bom alguém traduzir o que está nos scans, though, pode ter ali alguma info.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Sempre disse kek.

Ve as imagens e stfu.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

agora, vou jantar fora, quando voltar dou a minha "critica" às imagens XD

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Era bom alguém traduzir o que está nos scans, though, pode ter ali alguma info.

1st high quality scan

Attacks:

Rush

Rush

Air Break

Air Break>Fight

Air Break

2nd HQ scan

Scene 1: The dream I had

Scene 2: The Chosen of the Keyblade

Scene: Why is Axel happy?

3rd HQ scan:

Scene 1: A member that went to Castle Oblivion is a traitor

Scene 2: Is that really from Master Xemnas?

Scene 3: The Fourteenth.

4th HQ scan:

The first scene with the attacks is too small to see

Scene 2:

Attacks:

Firaga

Blizaga

Rush

Rush>Ariel Slam

Air Break

6th HQ scan

Scene 1: I'm tired of waiting, Terra

Scene 2: I believed that you would struggle

Scene 3: What did you do to his heart?!

Scene 4: *the Kanji is too small to figure out*

Scene 5: To obtain, you must lose it.

Scene 6: Have I met you?

HQ scan 7

Scene 1: This power... I'll fight for my friend!

Scene 2 (the small one on the left): Thanks,Ven

Scene 3: I have a friend.

Scene 4: Because he's a "friend", I want to [???].

HQ scan 8

Scene 1:*I can't recognize the Kanji*

Scene 2: Ah!

Scene 3: Everyone's dissapearing from the Jiminy Memo!

HQ scan 9

Scene 1: I was here, too, on that day

Scene 2: Let's speak the truth

A ordem dos scans não deve ser a mesma dali, but you get the point ~_~[br]

Mensagem unida a: 27-09-2007, 21:28:24

Entrevista sobre 358/2 Days:
Interviewer: Is the beginning of 358/2 Days going to focus on Roxas' birth?

Nomura: The part of his birth will be started as the Prologue, however the game really s tarts from when he enters Organization XIII.

Interviewer: Will this game have an already predicted ending, that Crisis Core had?

Nomura: Where do you think the end is? The point is, How did it get to where it end, for Roxas to leave the Organization? The detail of that will be in this game. (Basically, we may already know the end, we just don't know how it got to that point, like Crisis Core)

Interviewer: Does the progress of the story mean going through Disney Worlds, just like previous Kingdom Hearts games?

Nomura: It's not entirely a story that progresses by going to other worlds, but stories will be progressing.

Interviewer: Is the 14th member a new character of the KH Series? It appears as though the character is...a woman?

Nomura: I should bring it up now, that the XIV member is not Namine, since some people believed it to be Namine by seeing the trailer. However it will be explained as to why there's no pillar for this character, as well as why she never appeared in Kingdom Hearts 2.

Interviewer: In the trailer we see 4 different playable characters simultaneously, is this possible?

Nomura: The Multiplayer can be done with 4 people, or less. Not only is it a feeling of Multiplayer, it gives a feeling of freedom as well, because multiplayer mode will have no relation to the story of the game. But it is possible to choose less then four, for the multiplayer content.

Interviewer: What is the progression of Mutliplayer.

Nomura: The point is to basically beat, a given Mission. For instance defeating an enemy or whatever the aim of the goal is. Various purposes range from small reasons, to big reasons. There is a strong competing feeling for Mutliplayer so sometimes the players may forget what the point of the goal is.

Interviewer: Is multiplayer mode possible for one player only?

Nomura This volume with Multiplayer mode, was rather messy, so we had to design a growth Leveling up system. For example, when Axel is used in Multiplayer mode, Roxas will gain some extra experience from this. Also you are able to customize your character freely. (He didn't go into detail about the Customization part, so it's unsure)

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

3rd HQ scan:

6th HQ scan

O que está a negrito pos-me a pensar.

The Fourteenth? Um membro oculto da Orgy XIII? Pelo o que li da entrevista é uma rapariga.

Question: Alguém disse que o Xemnas visitiva um quarto muitas vezes, esse que nunca chegamos a ver, no CoM. Bem se o Xemnas é o Terra e o Roxas está de certa forma ligado com o Ven, será que a rapariga, o número XIV é a, tan tan tannnnn, Aqua?

No 6th HQ scan, as falas podem ser interpretadas de uma maneira diferente, depende de quem as diz, mas o primeiro negrito percebe-se bem, o segundo é que já não sei.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

E a entrevista sobre o Coded:

Interviewer: "The Screen is Horizontal, even though the game is for the cellphone, why is this?"

Nomura: This is not just the length screen but also a model screen specification for the most recent cellphones. It is what we assume the game to look like when it's released to the public. The method for the horizontal screen has already been talked about, it is a basic horizontal screen size.

Interviewer: Is the screen in 3D incase of Pseudo (?)

Nomura: The Background is 3D, and the characters are 2D. The Development of this game is still in progress, and we plan to have the game both 3D, and 2D. The reason is so that we can have the game available to a range of cellphones. The reason we developed this idea, is because we wish to send this game overseas.

Interviewer: What shape will the delivery form take?

Nomura: Unlike the situations in larger game development, we always thought the world of Kingdom Hearts could be made mobile. For instance, there is a huge amusement park, and the main attraction is KHc (Kingdom Hearts Coded). It can be like an entrance to an Amusement park, free of charge, allowing you to visit each world. That is the delivery plan of KHc. We plan on taking full advantage for the mobile phone.

Interviewer: Will the storyline be based on Sora's adventures in Kingdom Hearts?

Nomura: The timeline is based on after Kingdom Hearts II, Jiminy's Journal is analyzed, and the adventure will take place in that. Therefore data of Sora will appear, not Sora. The world that was shown was a stage, though this was through the time of COM, and re:COM over the memory of Sora.

Interviewer: What will this game be able to do?

Nomura: This is going to be a puzzle game, mixed with action. Data is being displayed, and there are some bugs in Jiminy's book. The area must be analyzed in order to find the bug that is violating the data, and then you need to remove the bug. However some may get a bit more confusing as there will be ladders Sora will use to get to higher areas.

Interviewer: When do you think this game will be released?

Nomura: You may have to wait a while, as there are still some problems with the specs of cellphones for now. However we are not asking you to wait for 2, or 3 years. (Possibly this means around a year or so)

Interviewer: Will these works be connected with the "New" KH game?

Nomura KHc features Sora, however the DS, and PSP both are completely different stories, though I cannot say what they are yet. I can say these titles are not the last of the series, and all three will connect to a New Kingdom Hearts Game sooner or later

3rd HQ scan:

6th HQ scan

O que está a negrito pos-me a pensar.

The Fourteenth? Um membro oculto da Orgy XIII? Pelo o que li da entrevista é uma rapariga.

Question: Alguém disse que o Xemnas visitiva um quarto muitas vezes, esse que nunca chegamos a ver, no CoM. Bem se o Xemnas é o Terra e o Roxas está de certa forma ligado com o Ven, será que a rapariga, o número XIV é a, tan tan tannnnn, Aqua?

No 6th HQ scan, as falas podem ser interpretadas de uma maneira diferente, depende de quem as diz, mas o primeiro negrito percebe-se bem, o segundo é que já não sei.

Ya, eu pensava que era a Naminé, mas afinal não é :/ Tou curioso XD

Quanto à Room, de facto o que está lá é a Aqua, ou o que resta dela.. Vê-se a armadura e a keyblade dela. Não é claro o que lhe aconteceu, mas o Xemnas fala e chama-lhe old friend.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Apu, editei o post, check the spoilers again please XD

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Tenho uma cena po Coded = fail....

de resto = yay \o\

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Sim, também não percebo o propósito do Coded. Simplesmente tens de corrigir o que está mal no Journal... Já começou o milking "puro", porque os outros dois, para a PSP e DS estão simplesmente espetaculares.

e é a mesma equipa que fez Before Crisis, esse ainda fizeram alguma coisa de jeito, agora o Coded pelos vistos...

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

É o que tenho dito sempre. O Codec cheira a trampa.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Já há bastante tempo que não fazia updates aqui, so without further ado... INTERVIEWS + PICS!

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

Entrevista

This is the final Interview, that Famitsu put up, featuring Tetsuya Nomura (Director of Kingdom Hearts), Yasushi Kurosaw (Battle planner of FFXI) and Yoichi Yoshimoto (Director of Brave Fencer Musashi)

Interview: Development from Kingdom Hearts re Chain of Memories, therefore the team in Osaka is handling the game as well.

Nomura: Development started earlier, however due to re:COM needed to be improved a lot, the production of BBs was interupted.

Interviewer: Then we can consider it possible that the secret movie of KH2FM+ will play an important role in BBS?

Nomura: Yes

Interviewer: So does this take place before the first Kingdom Hearts game?

Nomura: Yes, however it doesn' start immediately before Kingdom Hearts.

Interviewer: Is there a representatoin to the name of Terra, and the other characters?

Nomura: In the origin of the names Earth is Terra, as Wind is Ven. However the real name of Ven is loner, this is just an alias.

Interviewer: The figure and age of the old man who is called Master Xehanort, is different from the Xehanort of Kingdom Hearts II. Also what is the relationship with the person who looks just like Roxas?

Nomura: There is a mystery to who each character is in the story, which I can not reveal right now.

Interviewer: Is the master who taught the three from the current series?

Nomura: I can't say.

Interviewer: The story will advance around these three people?

Nomura: Yes, it is also pretty complex in this game, and can become very series. Watanabe who took chare of the scenarios is skillfull in this. Also he is supervising some of the scenarios of the other two titles. This game will also be a bit challenging since the game will be featuring the aspect of three people.

Interviewer:There will be an individual story for each of them?

Yasushi: Yes, also the gameplay and feeling for each of their playthroughs will be different. It will feel as if three games were made.

Interviewer: In Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories there was a chapter of Sora, and a chapter of Riku. Would you call these two scenarios?

Yasushi: Yes, however in this case completing one story will create more mysteries for the other characters, making you wanting to play them to figure out the mysteries.

Interviewer: Like zapping?

Yasushi: Well it depends, in a way the game wouldn't be the same if we changed it's contents.

Yoshimoto: It's not really easy to explain right now, please wait a bit more in the future. (Laughs)

Interviewer: How about the composition of the worlds? Where do you beigin, and does it become an adventure where you go into Disney Worlds?

Yasushi: I think that it will be better to keep a normal feeling of Disney Worlds, but also have new worlds as well. Of course there will also be two or more new worlds where you are surprised.

Interviewer: How much will they enjoy the games?

Nomura: Mainly the story will be their enjoyment, and because this game will take place in the past the Disney Worlds will also have a little timeshift as well.

Interviewer: When the battle images were shown to the public, there was a new enemy that wasn't a heartless or a nobody, what is it?

Nomura: It is neither, a Heartless or a Nobody, this is a new type of enemy. Because the existence of these creatures came before Heartless and Nobodies a starting point needs to be imaged, and it became a wild concept to them.

Yasushi: Basically it becomes wild. However, its moves are fast!

Interviewer: What will the battle system become? As well as the "Lingering Spirit" and the character in the Secret Movie.

Yasushi:That was done as a hint, because it is an image to the end. Also this game will be introducing a new system!

Nomura: It might be one of the most current games of the series that have been announced during this time. Also the Level system features a new idea that has not been seen before.

Yasushi: "When you absorb it in what?" (Laughs) It is considered as a Novel, and an impact to the leveling system. (He seemed to have been quoting something, could it be a hint?)

Yoshimoto: It is really interesting actually, however I think you'll be able to understand it more if youo saw it from a screen image, so please wait a while longer.

Nomura: This growth system was made, by one person.

Interviewer: Can you give a hint?

Yasushi: .....The level up is like growing.

Interviewer: Is it possible where people can play by bringing PSP's together?

Yoshimoto: Well, we are thinking by a co-operation between people, or even competing against each other. We are trying to think of an element that could make use of the PSP fully.

Nomura: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days has a different concept, and multiplayer is also complete, and different.

Interviewer: Though there seems to be a variety in the beginning of the story. The game system also seems to have more content to make it enjoyable.

Yoshimoto: Well, the idea first came out really fast, and changed rapidly as well. It was interesting to see the traditional gameplay of Kingdom hearts, but at the same time the hardship of the gameplay as well.

Nomura: This is a game which the variety can play, even if all the mysteries in the story were solved.

Yasushi: From here on after, the game is just going to get better. The battle system will also be enjoyable. The feeling of the game will be as close to Kingdom Hearts as possible, but with a few twists.

Yoshimoto: Also even tohugh the game will be more serious, it will please those that are a fan of Disney. The worlds are prepared with a surprise even though the story is serious. I think the mixture of disney with this will be interesting.

Interviewer: By the way, this game was announced at the same time as Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, and Kingdom Hearts Coded. Were you anxious?

Yasushi We were very anxious about everything, the system and the story. I thought it was considerate through the PV that was shown at the Tokyo Game Show.

Nomura: This game will have to wait sadly, however we also need to think about the sales in the end.

Pics

khbbs01qv5.jpg

khbbs02he3.jpg

[br]

Mensagem unida a: 22-10-2007, 15:03:12

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

Entrevista

Here's the second Interview, with Tetsuya Nomura (Director of Kingdom Hearts), Hiroshi Takai (Director of Last Remnant) and Koji Yama****a (Senior Vice President of Square-Enix's Network Devision)

Interviewer: First of all, please tell us the meaning of the title 358/2 Days.

Nomura: The title was done on purpose as a code, you can only understand it after beating the game. The word Day, is attached and the progress of the game is to show how the Organization came to be, as well as the daily life of the Organization XIII. They are always faced with the duty from a place, and then have to return. The game will focus around Roxas, who is a member of the Organization. It will be an adventure game, repetition is also one of the concepts of the game.

Interviewer: Does the time of the game focus around when Roxas enters Organization XIII, and does it connect to Kingdom Hearts?

Nomura: Yes, after Roxas enters Organization XIII, which wll only be a small part of the story, afterwards it will focus around the timeframe when Sora was asleep for the year. Rooxas entering the Organization was not understood yet, but will be explained, and also the duty he is put through everyday. Finally about Roxas' doubts of the Organization and why he leaves the Organization. This is basically the main part of the story.

Interviewer: Do you wish to represent something of the 3 works, by having a different color logo on each of the games announced this time?

Nomura: The reason why we chose this color for 358/2 days was to use the warm color group as a sunset in Twilight Town. I believe the story in this game will be really sad as well. It should also be noted that some of the scenarios I chose for Kingdom Hearts II Final MIx+ were based off the novel that focused on Roxas, which came in the Kingdom Hearts Another Report.

Interviewer: In a way this game will be the same as Zack in Crisis Core, where the future was already decided.

Nomura: Yes however, Roxas in Kingdom Hearts wasn't as tragic as Zack's was.

Interviewer: Why did you choose the Nintendo DS for this game?

Nomura: Well first of all, I always choose a system before developing a plan. There was a plan for multi platforming that could be easily played, so this one made it to the DS. Also, it made it more possible to use the characters of Organization XIII, the project of this work was also meant to make it a story that uatomatically depicted Roxas.

Interviewer: It's a Wonderful world took full advantage of the Nintendo DS, will this game do the same?

Nomura: It is possible to take advantage of the functions of the DS, however we'll be taking an opposite turn this time. We are aiming that one day it will be possible to play the game, even if it's not just touching your way through. Also because the feeling of Kingdom Hearts' gameplay would be too different the moment the touch pen is used.

Interviewer: How about the handling of the Kingdom Hearts series, since it seems you are having a hand in developing the game for the first time?

Koji: Production has to be on the spot, while researching on how it can be put onto the Nintendo DS, and be Kingdom Hearts at the same time. Also how the story will become, because besides the fans, a lot of staff in Square-Enix is also looking forward towards them, since there are many fans of Kingdom Hearts in the staff. Also the apperance of the 14th member, will be understood later on. (laughs)

Interviewer: Though there is a 14th Organization XIII Member, it appears to be Namine??

Nomura: It is possible to say, but no it's not Namine.

Interviewer: Then who is this person?

Nomura: In Kingdom Hearts II there was Organization XIII, however even when they had 14 members it was still Organization XIII, the reason why they were never known as XIV even though they had 14 members will be understood in this game. She is a key character.

Interviewer: Will Sora and Riku appear in this game at all?

Hiroshi:: The scene will appear as well as a battle between Riku and Roxas. As for the situations in the story where Sora's memory is being reconstructed in the chamber where he is sleeping it will be hard for him to be in the game. However the memory will be a key point in this game. However what we don't want to do is emphatically show connections between Roxas and Sora by memories.

Interviewer: This time around what will happen with the Disney Worlds?

Nomura: The relationships between people will be different as you go through the worlds.

Hiroshi: Because the game will be coming from Kingdom Hearts II there will be a lot of things people will be able to relate to, such as Roxas. However the system with the worlds will be a bit different this time around. Such as appearing worlds will be one of the things remaining but not all the worlds will always be avvailble to visit for fun.

Interviewer: Will there be a basic game system just like the original Kingdom Heart games?

Hiroshi: In a way the game will be the same as the other Kingdom Hearts games, however there are some problems, such as the buttons on the DS.

Koji: This is true, because there are not as many buttons on the DS as there are on the other consoles, so it will be hard as you had to make good use of the analog, the d-pad and the L and R button. We are still examining on what we can do to get passed this.

Interviewer: Does the story come together with single mode, and multiplayer mode?

Nomura: It is possible to say that there will be no story progress within Multiplayre mode, as that will ruin the progression of the story as well. However the leveling system in single player, and multiplayer are synchronized. The leveling system will have a huge amount of freedom this time as well such as customization which will be on of the best benefits of Multiplayer mode. However Roxas' level will not be transfered over.

Interviewer: In Multiplayer mode, can all XIII ORganization members be played?

Nomura: Yes, you are able to.

Hiroshi: The multiplayer mode will be treated as an alternate world, because there is a member that dissapears in the single player mode as the story advances.

Koji: Because the chracters will all have a unique gameplay as they all have different weapons. Though the real concerns are Demyx's Sitar, and Zexion's book.

Interviewer: How do you move on with Multiplayer mode?

Hiroshi: Basically you will recieve various missions you must clear. There is also a map, and there are alot of gimmicks added into the levels as well. Of course we are also putting bosses in multiplayer mode.

Koji We made it so that people can play it many times, and some of the levels are short as well. There is a score attack mode too, to see who can gra it. However incase you don't want to co-operate, we are thinking of adding elements like versus, and competitions.

Interview: Will there be a mission when you can be Xemnas, or given one to Xemnas?

Nomura: Yes, however there are methods with Xemnas we need to work with.

Hiroshi: Yeah, such as with organization XIII, the chair raises when carrying out the comission and lowers when failing. (laughs)

Koji: It is a result of multiplayer, and it depends on the stage as well. (laughs)

Nomura: I wonder what would happen if Xemnas fails (laughs)

Interviewer: In Multiplayer are there other elements?

Koji: In the lower screen we are thinking of possibly using the Touch Pen for drawing. If I remember, people can also use drawings on the lower screen. I want to think about a mission that could use this feature.

Messages to the Readers

Hiroshi: Please look forward to the multiplayer that will be featured in Kingdom Hearts 358/2, also enjoy the other Kingdom Hearts games coming out.

Koji: I think it will be very unusual to be able to play as the 13th Organization, however because it is unusual it makes me happy, I want you to look forward tot his.

Nomura: Because the story in the game is a critical factor in Kingdom Hearts, it is always natural to play alone, though the multiplayer is also added for natural purposes. It might be a bit difficult to play. We plan to catch the eyes of a lot of poeple, and give this game a feel like "It's a Wonderful World" as well.

Pics

kh35801ge0.jpg

kh35802im8.jpg

kh35803hs3.jpg

[br]

Mensagem unida a: 22-10-2007, 15:21:33

Kingdom Hearts: Coded

Entrevista

The Interview is with both Tetsuya Nomura, Director of Kingdom Hearts, and Hajime Tabata, Director of Final Fantasy Agito XIII

Interview: Whereabouts do you believe the quality of the cellphone game will be? Will it be the same as the other two games?

Hajime: We plan on getting the game in par with Final Fantasy Agito XIII, however that's still being thought on.

Interviewer: What is the concept of this game?

Nomura: I wanted to make this like a playground for fans. Like Disneyland where there are many attractions for people. I wish to do the same, but with content instead.

Hajime: Actually to start it off, Nomura was drunk at midnight (oh god) and began to explain the idea, with the help of the whiteboard and it's contents for the mobile phone. There was a lot of planning going on for that midnight.

Nomura: It wasn't even thought about being part of the Kingdom Hearts series then, however whenever there's a plan for the game it's best to start from story.

Hajime: At first the plan seemed terrible, but at the same time interesting, after all Kingdom Hearts is special.

Nomura: We thought about various elements, that could be added into the story, to help extend the game. Such as in Before Crisis FFVII, and Monotone there was a new battle system, as well as chapters to help work the system, and the game. We might make it the same for Kingdom Hearts Coded

Interviewer: Is there big plans for this game? Since the setting of it takes place after Kingdom Hearts II.

Nomura: Yes, however I should point out that Sora from Kingdom Hearts, is only appearing in those clothes because of the Jiminy Journal is taking data from the very beginning. Therefore the Sora is not the original, but a data copy. The memory is also erased from Sora, and he has to go through his adventures again to solve the mystery of the Data bugs.

Interviewer: Then this means they can enjoy adventuring with Sora, without worrying about a change in personality from the original Sora. Will there be a developing story in the real world too?

Nomura: At first I wasn't sure, but I believe events in the real world will be talked about as well. There is also a story in development about the real world as well, which will be done for the user.

Interviewer: There was an adventure in Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, in the Kingdom Hearts series, will the Data World be following Kingdom Hearts series as well?

Nomura: Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, was created to relive the worlds created by Sora's Memory. This game differs from Chain of Memories, as ther will be a brand new story, since the bug has corrupted the data. Questions will be answered to, such as where the King had gone, and also what Riku has been doing.

Interviewer: In the Jiminy Journal it's said "We must return to free them from their Torment" who is 'Them'? Are they characters we've seen before in previous Kingdom Hearts games.

NomuraI can not tell you now. Actually it's not even possible to really explain it yet as it is about the true enemy of the game. Even though there are heartless in the game that are made out of data, they are not the real cause.

Interviewer: How does the battle work?

Hajime: Kingdom Hearts series button layout makes it simple to recreate it for the cellphone, and it will have that same combat feel, however at the same time I will be putting in new elements. One example is the "Debugging Mode" which was created to eliminate the bug.

Interviewer: Will you be using any other elements that might make use of the telecomunication facility?

Hajime: I will, such as being able to go in the world of the player. What I mean is that, it's possible to intefere with other players, as they all share the world together. An example being that if there is trouble in the world of Player B, I can go there and help them solve the bug, and then return to the world of Player A.

Interviewer:The invasion do the bug is one thing, where there be other problems within the game?

Hajime: It is likely to be the first aspect of the problem, and is also one of the concepts of the game. there may be other problems as well, but you'll have to wait to find out what they are.

Interviewer: Will anyone be able to enjoy this?

Hajime: The Kingdom Hearts series became a game for people who played the series before can understand the next one. I believe people who haven't even touched Kingdom Hearts can play this game for the first time, and enjoy it.

Nomura: I will be preparing the playground for people to enjoy the game. I think everyone should look forward to the day it opens. (Laughs)

Pics

khcod01ex6.jpg

khcod02qj6.jpg

khcod03nx0.jpg

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

A confirmar que o Coded parece mer.da!

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Como qualquer jogo feito para telemóvel, tirando está claro, o Snake.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Woot.

- KINGDOM HEARTS coded (mobile) has a release window of Winter 2008.

- KH DS is "this winter" without the 2008, so maybe early 2009.

- KH PSP is 2009.

Trailer news:

- The No.14 in KH DS is called Shion (Xion?) and looks like Kairi.

- Aqua in KH PSP is apparently voiced by Megumi Toyoguchi.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Por acaso tenho algumas expectativas quanto ao da DS. Até agora, a série KH não me desiludiu, portanto duvido que me faça isso agora.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Adoro a série Kingdom Hearts, principalmente o primeiro jogo.

Espero que o Birth By Sleep seja bom.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem