Partilhar nas redes sociais

VOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIII, Reborn! 8) 8)

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Ate agora  amelhor que eu vi foi a primeira vinda do jiraya

as minhas sao

BACCANO

Vino: I love you so much from the dephts of my heart that it´s troubling.

I lied.. It´s not actually troubling... But it is true that I love you.

Aah..I guess putting things into words isn´t my thing.

I´ll say it straight out... I love you, so marry me...

Durarara

Agira:

If you really do love her, don´t look away, no matter what happens. No matter what you see, no matter what you learn about her, don´t look away. Once you´ve got her in your embrace, don´t let go.

Once you decide you love someone, that´s your responsability.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Ah, Pantsu mieru! By Gintoki Sataka LOL

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE - Krauser - DMC

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

hellsing ova ultimate: alucard vs valentine

valentine:"...you're a dog!"

alucard:"a dog?!?...then you're dog food!"

acho qyue ele disse " then u're going to become dog shit" pelo menos foi essa a tradução  8)

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

"Posso não ter crescido nem um centimetro, mas não vou deixar que o meu coração fique pequeno para sempre!" - Edward Elric

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Gintoki: oh Zura!?

Zura: Zura janai, Katsura da!

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Há gazilões de quotes que eu curto... especialmente em bleach, do tempo em que era uma série boa, há imensas quotes brutais

Zangetsu :

"You should be able to hear it now.

That which blocks your ears is worthless fear.

The enemy is one, you are one.

What is there to fear?

Cast off your fear!

Look forward!

Go forward!

Never stand still.

Retreat and you will age.

Hesitate and you will die."

"Ichigo... I hate the rain. Rain falls in this world, too. When your heart is in chaos, this sky become clouded. When you are sad, rain falls so terribly easy. Can you understand... the horror of being pelted by rain in this solitary world? If only to stop that rain, I shall lend you any strength. If you trust in me, I will let no rain fall in this world. Ichigo, trust me. You are not fighting alone."

Urahara :

"After all, there's nothing but fear reflected in your sword.

When you dodge, "I'm afraid of getting cut".

When you attack, "I'm afraid of cutting someone".

Even when you try to protect someone; "I'm afraid of letting them die".

Yes, your sword only speaks to me of absurd fear.

That's not it.

What's neccesary in a fight isn't fear.

Nothing can be born from that.

If you dodge, "I won't let them cut me".

If you protect someone, "I won't let them die".

If you attack, "I'll cut them".

Well can't you see...

... the resolve to cut you reflected in my sword?"

Hitsugaya:

"We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine and always go our separate ways and become further apart... Then, even if that time comes let´s not disappear like a firework and continue to shine... forever"

Aizen:

"Admiration is the furthest thing from understanding."

"No matter what may happen... as long as you walk alongside me... there shall be no enemy standing before us."

"Your arrogance is excessive, Ukitake. No one was standing in heaven to begin with. Not you, not me, not even God. However, that unberable vacancy in the throne of heaven will end. From now on, I will stand on it."

"The betrayal you can see is trivial. What is truly fearsome, is the betrayal you don't see"

"The difference between one speck of dust and two isn't something you can see with your eyes."

Familia do Ichigo :

"Remember, Ichigo. You are the man for whom the woman I fell in love with gave her life to protect. Live to the fullest, age to the fullest, go bald to the fullest... and die long after I do. And if possible, die with a smile."

"You're grades are dropping?! SO WHAT! Who cares about grades? I don't give a damn about grades!" - Isshin

"That's not something parents should say Daddy." - Yuzu

"High school kids should spend more of their time persuing things like love and dating and other things they can't tell their parents about!"

"You can't tell your parents about dating?" - Yuzu

"Of course not!! 90% of the time, kids never tell parents about the lusts of the mating season!"

"You mean 'First love of Adolesance', right?" - Karin

Kenpachi :

"Don't admit defeat and seek death!Die first then admit defeat!"

"Death and pain are just a small price to pay for the enjoyment of battle!"

"Playing comes first, you can work later!"

"You want the reason... for fighting? Why don't you just accept it, Ichigo? You seek out the fights. You desire the power. Isn't that right, Ichigo? Everyone who searches for power without exception searches for battle. Do you fight in order to become more powerful? Or you want more power to fight? I can't tell you that. The only thing I know for sure is guys like us were born this way! We were born to fight, Ichigo! Your instincts will keep leading you towards new battles. The only way to become stronger. It's the only way you have! If you want the power to control your enemy, take that sword in your hand and cut him down! That's your only option! Fight, Ichigo! That's the road that continues in front of you, and remains behind you!"

"Wonderful! If you die today, become a ghost...AND CAME TO KILL ME ONCE AGAIN!"

Byakuia :

"You are slow, even while falling."

"No choice, then. Before you become intoxicated by your own power, I shall show you a decisive power gap that you could not overcome in a millennium of struggle."

"The curtain that falls at the end...shall be pulled down by the blade of my sword."

"Your fang will never be able to touch me. Ever."

"I believe you told me that it was "futile" to put up resistance? That there was nothing I could do? Allow me to correct you somewhat. The situation in which you find yourself right now, that is what we call "futile"."

"You and I...our levels are as distant as the earth from the heavens. ...Must I spell it out for you? I have discarded my left arm, discarded my left leg, and yet even then I have not nearly lowered myself to your level."

"Thinking of Yourself as an equal to me. That alone is already a form of pride itself."

" "Control"... you say? When you stand before me... that word holds no meaning."

Estas são só de bleach xD Depois meto de outros animes :x

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

shiro :People die when they are killed

shiro: I am the bone of my sword.

Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.

I have created over a thousand blades.

Unaware of loss.

Nor aware of gain.

Withstood pain to create many weapons.

Waiting for one's arrival.

I have no regrets, this is the only path.

My whole life was "Unlimited Blade Works."

^é mesmo spoil de unlimited blade works portanto coisas.

Kamina: Who the hell do you think i am?

ayu : uguuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

hellsing ova ultimate: alucard vs valentine

valentine:"...you're a dog!"

alucard:"a dog?!?...then you're dog food!"

acho qyue ele disse " then u're going to become dog shit" pelo menos foi essa a tradução  8)

Pois, secalhar na tradução é assim... eu vejo dublado em inglês,

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Há gazilões de quotes que eu curto... especialmente em bleach, do tempo em que era uma série boa, há imensas quotes brutais

Zangetsu :

"You should be able to hear it now.

That which blocks your ears is worthless fear.

The enemy is one, you are one.

What is there to fear?

Cast off your fear!

Look forward!

Go forward!

Never stand still.

Retreat and you will age.

Hesitate and you will die."

"Ichigo... I hate the rain. Rain falls in this world, too. When your heart is in chaos, this sky become clouded. When you are sad, rain falls so terribly easy. Can you understand... the horror of being pelted by rain in this solitary world? If only to stop that rain, I shall lend you any strength. If you trust in me, I will let no rain fall in this world. Ichigo, trust me. You are not fighting alone."

Urahara :

"After all, there's nothing but fear reflected in your sword.

When you dodge, "I'm afraid of getting cut".

When you attack, "I'm afraid of cutting someone".

Even when you try to protect someone; "I'm afraid of letting them die".

Yes, your sword only speaks to me of absurd fear.

That's not it.

What's neccesary in a fight isn't fear.

Nothing can be born from that.

If you dodge, "I won't let them cut me".

If you protect someone, "I won't let them die".

If you attack, "I'll cut them".

Well can't you see...

... the resolve to cut you reflected in my sword?"

Hitsugaya:

"We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine and always go our separate ways and become further apart... Then, even if that time comes let´s not disappear like a firework and continue to shine... forever"

Aizen:

"Admiration is the furthest thing from understanding."

"No matter what may happen... as long as you walk alongside me... there shall be no enemy standing before us."

"Your arrogance is excessive, Ukitake. No one was standing in heaven to begin with. Not you, not me, not even God. However, that unberable vacancy in the throne of heaven will end. From now on, I will stand on it."

"The betrayal you can see is trivial. What is truly fearsome, is the betrayal you don't see"

"The difference between one speck of dust and two isn't something you can see with your eyes."

Familia do Ichigo :

"Remember, Ichigo. You are the man for whom the woman I fell in love with gave her life to protect. Live to the fullest, age to the fullest, go bald to the fullest... and die long after I do. And if possible, die with a smile."

"You're grades are dropping?! SO WHAT! Who cares about grades? I don't give a damn about grades!" - Isshin

"That's not something parents should say Daddy." - Yuzu

"High school kids should spend more of their time persuing things like love and dating and other things they can't tell their parents about!"

"You can't tell your parents about dating?" - Yuzu

"Of course not!! 90% of the time, kids never tell parents about the lusts of the mating season!"

"You mean 'First love of Adolesance', right?" - Karin

Kenpachi :

"Don't admit defeat and seek death!Die first then admit defeat!"

"Death and pain are just a small price to pay for the enjoyment of battle!"

"Playing comes first, you can work later!"

"You want the reason... for fighting? Why don't you just accept it, Ichigo? You seek out the fights. You desire the power. Isn't that right, Ichigo? Everyone who searches for power without exception searches for battle. Do you fight in order to become more powerful? Or you want more power to fight? I can't tell you that. The only thing I know for sure is guys like us were born this way! We were born to fight, Ichigo! Your instincts will keep leading you towards new battles. The only way to become stronger. It's the only way you have! If you want the power to control your enemy, take that sword in your hand and cut him down! That's your only option! Fight, Ichigo! That's the road that continues in front of you, and remains behind you!"

"Wonderful! If you die today, become a ghost...AND CAME TO KILL ME ONCE AGAIN!"

Byakuia :

"You are slow, even while falling."

"No choice, then. Before you become intoxicated by your own power, I shall show you a decisive power gap that you could not overcome in a millennium of struggle."

"The curtain that falls at the end...shall be pulled down by the blade of my sword."

"Your fang will never be able to touch me. Ever."

"I believe you told me that it was "futile" to put up resistance? That there was nothing I could do? Allow me to correct you somewhat. The situation in which you find yourself right now, that is what we call "futile"."

"You and I...our levels are as distant as the earth from the heavens. ...Must I spell it out for you? I have discarded my left arm, discarded my left leg, and yet even then I have not nearly lowered myself to your level."

"Thinking of Yourself as an equal to me. That alone is already a form of pride itself."

" "Control"... you say? When you stand before me... that word holds no meaning."

Estas são só de bleach xD Depois meto de outros animes :x

Sem sombra de duvida o bleach bate tudo o que é anime no que toca em bate bocas!!!1

aizen e byakuya sao de longe os melhores

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Code Geass (mangá. Nao sei se no anime tambem diz  :-\)

Lelouch:

-->If you are strong, fear me. If you are week, seek me.

-->The ones who pull the trigger sould be the ones who are prepared to be shot!

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Why don't you take off that mask you're always wearing? Fukubei, 20th Century Boys

Be grateful! It is Possible! Kunimasa, Love Pistols

Then I guess I'm going to have to do it Mello, Death Note

How'd I end up in your "we"? Gojyo, Saiyuki Reload

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Vash the Stampede: Love & Piece!!!  ;D

Trigun

com o tempo vou-me lembrando de melhores ;)[br]

Mensagem unida a: 21-10-2010, 19:43:16

Kenshin Himura: i can't repay for all the ideous crimes i've maded in the past, but i can use my sword to help people and protect them.

Makoto Shishio: only the strong live, if you're strong you'll live, if you're weak you'll die.

Rurouni Kenshin

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Gintama

ZURA JANAI!! CAPTAIN KATSURA-Dattebayo!...oops

:D viva Gintama

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Não conheci o outro mundo por querer! - Urameshi Yusuke

Partilhar esta mensagem