旅人さん

Yuri Kuma Arashi

59 mensagens neste tópico

Fico à espera! Espero que seja algo que valha a pena.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem
Partilhar nas redes sociais

O Kunihiko Ikuhara apresentou hoje imagens do novo animu dele, Yuri Kuma Arashi. Aparentemente as imagens mostravam um urso a transformar-se numa rapariga, portanto é capaz de estar ligado a isto.

A ver se as imagens aparecem na net :(

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Yuri Kuma Arashi

Wow, esse nome, lel.

.ikuhara

Editado por Jester

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Apareceu uma descrição do PV nas internetes:

http://yuuki101percent.hatenablog.com/entry/2013/03/24/051344

E alguém no /a/ mandou uma tentativa de tradução:

From what I was able to get with my poor Japanese skills is that the PV starts with these lines:

>Are you "YURI"?

>Is that a sin?

>The "YURI" trial begins.

The MC's name is Kureha. It seems she has a dislike for bears, for whatever reason. She saves some bear from a truck accident, but ends up pulling some assault weapon out of nowhere and shoots the bear dead. The dead bear splits into two.

The words "The meeting that wasn't meant to be, between a person and 2 bears," "Miraculous meeting," and "Unforgivable mistake" are shown.

A spinning 3D object rolling around with the words 「罪Guilty」 (Guilty of sin) is shown.

Anyhow, later on those 2 bears turned into human girls. One is named Ginko and the other one Ruru. They went to live together with Kureha, and in the PV they are shown getting naked, taking a bath together and hugging while doing so. The one writing the entry described it as erotic.

It seems that while the bears can transform into humans, they-re not yet humans but they want to become humans.

There's also a trial, in which the scene itself seemed like the summoning of the PotC in Penguindrum - you know, some whacky atmosphere. The judges are 3 men.

The words "365 days until the fated kiss" "YURI acknowledgment" were said and they're sealed with a bear stamp. The PV ends there.

Anyhow, that's it. I think the PV sounds interesting and I'm eager to see it.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

I.. don't even.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem
From what I was able to get with my poor Japanese skills is that the PV starts with these lines:

>Are you "YURI"?

>Is that a sin?

>The "YURI" trial begins.

The MC's name is Kureha. It seems she has a dislike for bears, for whatever reason. She saves some bear from a truck accident, but ends up pulling some assault weapon out of nowhere and shoots the bear dead. The dead bear splits into two.

The words "The meeting that wasn't meant to be, between a person and 2 bears," "Miraculous meeting," and "Unforgivable mistake" are shown.

A spinning 3D object rolling around with the words 「罪Guilty」 (Guilty of sin) is shown.

Anyhow, later on those 2 bears turned into human girls. One is named Ginko and the other one Ruru. They went to live together with Kureha, and in the PV they are shown getting naked, taking a bath together and hugging while doing so. The one writing the entry described it as erotic.

It seems that while the bears can transform into humans, they-re not yet humans but they want to become humans.

There's also a trial, in which the scene itself seemed like the summoning of the PotC in Penguindrum - you know, some whacky atmosphere. The judges are 3 men.

The words "365 days until the fated kiss" "YURI acknowledgment" were said and they're sealed with a bear stamp. The PV ends there.

Anyhow, that's it. I think the PV sounds interesting and I'm eager to see it.

sf83nA6.png

Editado por Jester

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

VAI ACONTECER!!!1!  :'D

n2nEW8F.jpg3eXjI50.jpg

Silver Link Makes Yuri Kuma Arashi TV Anime by Utena/Penguindrum's Ikuhara

Etsuko Sumimoto adapts designs by Hanjuku-Joshi manga's Akiko Morishima

The teaser website for the Yuri Kuma Arashi (Yuri Bear Storm) anime by director Kunihiko Ikuhara (Revolutionary Girl Utena,Penguindrum, several Sailor Moon television series) opened on Monday. The website confirms that Ikuhara is directing the anime for television, and Etsuko Sumimoto (animation director on Puella Magi Madoka Magica The Movie Part 3: Rebellion, Honey and Clover II) is adapting the original character designs by manga creator Akiko Morishima for animation. The studio SILVER LINK is producing the animation.

The "intellectual fantasy" follows Kureha, a "transparent" high school girl who is plain and is barely noticed by others. Seemingly every night, she has a "dream about a bear and a transparent storm." In this dream, her mysterious classmate Ginko Yurishiro appears in the form of a bear.

Morishima also launched the manga version (pictured right) of the story in Gentosha Comics' Monthly Comic Birz magazine in February. Morishima penned the yuri series Hanjuku-Joshi inIchijinsha's Comic Yuri Hime magazine, and Ichijinsha published two volumes in 2008 and 2009, respectively. JManga released the series on its digital platform before ending service.

Last year, Ikuhara presented brief footage from his new anime project featuring a bear transforming into a girl. A website for the "Kunihiko Ikuhara/Penguinbear Project" launched in 2012 with the tagline "Find out, without getting caught in that clear storm." The same tagline appears on the new teaser site.

@ANN

:m168:  :m168: :m168: :m168: :m168:

Editado por Ryuuken

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

yurikuma.png.jpg

Estreia em Janeiro.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Logo: Yuri
Text: Find it, without getting caught in that transparent storm
Text: The latest directorial work of Kunihiko Ikuhara (Mawaru Penguindrum,Revolutionary Girl Utena)
Text: The yuri trial, begins!
Text: TV Animation
Creator: Mamonaka Ikunigo
Original Character Designs: Akiko Morishima
Character Designs: Etsuko Sumimoto 
Animation Production: SILVER LINK.
Voice Cast: Miho ArakawaYoshiko IkutaNozomi YamaneJunichi SuwabeMitsuki SaigaKazutomi Yamamoto
Text: Yuri Kuma Arashi
Text: Premieres January 2015 on MBS, Tokyo MX, TV Aichi, BS11!

The website introduces the story:

Some time ago, the asteroid Kumaria exploded in the depths of space.

The resulting fragments became a meteor shower that rained down on Earth, and for some reason, bears all over the world rose up and attacked humanity! In "Man vs. Bear," the bears ate the humans and the humans shot the bears, resulting in a seemingly unending battle and a cycle of hatred. In the end, a giant "Wall of Extinction" was erected between the humans and bears and a state of mutual nonaggression came to pass….

The human world.

One morning, Arashigaoka Academy students Kureha Tsubaki and Sumika Izumino were by themselves and saw the "Yuri Flower" that bloomed in a flower bed. The two are friends as well as lovers. The flower bed is an important place to the two. At that moment, the Bear Alarms ring out! The bears are invading the human world, and humans are being attacked! Are they really those bears? One mystery invokes yet another mystery, one after another. The curtain rises magnificently on Yuri Kuma Arashi!

New cast:

Yui Ogura - Sumika Izumino, a glasses-wearing girl who goes to Arashigaoka Academy

uWHUo45.jpg

Aoi Yūki - Mitsuko Yurizono, a classmate of Kureha and Sumika, and the class president 

xDDtFub.jpg

Ami Koshimizu - Konomi Yurikawa, Kureha's classmate who goes to Arashigaoka Academy

zZ1sxhD.jpg

Previously announced cast: 

Miho Arakawa - Ginko Yurishiro, a girl who transferred to Arashigaoka Academy. However, this girl's true identity is a man-eating bear! 

ipRgkwY.jpg

Yoshiko Ikuta - Ruru Yurigazaki, a girl who transferred with Ginko 

seApfrH.jpg

Nozomi Yamane - Kureha Tsubaki, a second-year student who goes to Arashigaoka Academy 

ZPjc8CH.jpg

Junichi Suwabe - Life Sexy, the presiding judge of the "Judgemens" 

DRLxzpK.jpg

Mitsuki Saiga - Life Cool, the prosecutor of the "Judgemens" 

QKuI1e3.jpg

Kazutomi Yamamoto - Life Beauty, the defense lawyer of the "Judgemens"

wTshFZV.jpg

@ANN

Editado por Ryuuken
1 membro gostou disto!

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

PV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY7LmwROg9A

Ginko: I've found you, Kureha Tsubaki. Delicious... You smell like a feast. I'll teach you my skill. Roar roar.
Ruru: All right! Ruru's going to do her best and eat up a lot of girls!
Sumika: I'm in love with you, Kureha. I love you so much.
Text: A legend that revolves around lovers who have been separated from each other. Not broken by the transparent storm, they will be found.
Girl: You don't understand! And you don't understand anything about me and Sumika! So don't talk like you do!
Mitsuko: Now, get away from her! I won't let you touch Kureha!
Konomi: I've never seen Mitsuko like that... I won't forgive that kind of thing!
Girl: Die! Die!
Kureha: The time of punishment has come. Roar roar.
Text: The Yuri trials begin!

1 membro gostou disto!

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

3º PV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs9NVXjiHiQ

Ruru: Roar roar! Once upon a time, the asteroid belt Kumaria exploded. Kumaria, which had turned into bits, became a meteor shower, and showered onto Earth, but... Then bears became violent and began attacking people! I know, it's such a shocker! The humans made a wall to separate themselves, and tried to scare us bears away, but human rules mean nothing to us!

Ginko: Is your "love" real? We hated you all from the beginning, and loved you all from the beginning. That's why we wanted to become your true friends and cross that wall.
Ruru: Kureha Tsubaki... Kure-chin, huh? I wonder why kind of a girl she is... I'll bet she's a super delicious girl! Roar! Roar! I transformed into a human and transferred into Arashigaoka Academy. Teeheehee! It looks like no one has noticed that we're bears! That girl, and that girl, lots of them! Wow! They all smell so delicious! Roar! I'm going to do my best and eat a yummy-looking girl!
Ginko: This is a challenge from the wall of separation.
Text: A modern myth revolving lovers who have been separated.
Ginko: If your love is real, a bear will be waiting for you. If you give yourself up to the bear, your love will be recognized.
Text: Yuri, recognized
Ginko: I won't give up on love. I'm going to eat that girl. Yuri Kuma Arashi. Without being taken away by that transparent storm, I'm going to find it.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

KUMA SHOCK!~

Foi algo mesmo à la Ikuhara (parvoíce, fofura, cores vivas, transformações e ausência de sentido) <3 Pena a dose massiva de lesbianices e de lewdezas (mas coise, eu sou a minoria do fandom e consigo viver com isso).

É um mundo estranho este em que parece que só há mulheres (que se devem reproduzir por partenogénese - a mãe da Kureha é igual a ela) e ursinhos que se puseram de pé (e que se conseguem transformar em meninas de escola fofinhas) e que começaram a comer pessoas e por isso é que se criou uma barreira para separar as duas espécies e um tribunal sexy, cool e lindo para julgar os ursinhos que querem comer pessoas. Hue.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Não vou ver, até que costumo ver estes animes estranhos/nonsense, mas este não me atrai nada.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Genio, fds, este gajo é um genio.

Adoro o "sentido estetico" deste gajo, os visuais deixam me sempre de queixo caído. 

Como é costume primeiro episódio em que nada aparentemente faz sentido.

Hype para isto! 

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Quero peluches dos ursos. Já.

Obrigada Ikuhara.

1 membro gostou disto!

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

conceito é tão retardado que vou ver.

Sexy Life

1 membro gostou disto!

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Da fuq am I watching? Até para os standards do Ikuhara isto foi entrar a matar.

Mas gostei da referência da escada em espiral. :3

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Ginko ainda melhor ursa.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem