Arquivado

Este tópico está arquivado devido a ser antigo. Para falares sobre o mesmo assunto, por favor cria um novo tópico.

Noita

Ola =)

39 mensagens neste tópico

welcome , have fun :m087:

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem
Partilhar nas redes sociais

Welcome!

Sure, we understand English, no problem. But, as you'll probably notice, the topics are all in Portuguese. You might have a hard time following things...

Anyway, try to have fun.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Welcome!!

My english is... a little bad... but I think this can be a good opportunity to you learn and practice portuguese with the people of the forum!

Have fun!!

And, are you liking Portugal?

(peço desculpa por eventuais erros... eu tentei fazer um texto bonitinho...)

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

My english is... a little bad... but I think this can be a good opportunity to you learn and practice portuguese with the people of the forum!

Sure=) Thank you.

And, are you liking Portugal?

I've never been there, but I am going to live in Portugal since September'12 to February'13. Lisbon is one of the most beautiful city in the world - is everything I know about Portugal=).

There is a lot of snow and too cold (but only in Winter=)) in my home City. Even if it is summertime you have to wear a jacket sometimes to keep warm.=) Besides there is a big difference between Russian and Portuguese architecture. (Oh... There too many differences between) That's why I can't imagine such kind country as Portugal. =)

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Ohh, sorry! I thought you were in Portugal ... my fault!

In my opinion (: P) Portugal is a beautiful country, not only Lisbon, but other cities too. I'm from Aveiro (further north, near Porto (or Oporto in English)). Here, because are near the sea is a little cold sometimes on nights of summer. But my passion is Alentejo... is so beautiful, so wonderful. Go there if you have an opportunity, you'll love it (I love Portalegre, wonderful city).

I think you'll love Portugal, not only landscapes but everything (and obviously I'm including the cuisine ... it's so good! ^_^)

I never went to Russia, only seen on TV, but I think it has a beautiful architecture and culture.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

I just can't find my last presentation=) Me and my friend are in Portugal=) You know? your country is amazing!!! It's BEAUTIFUL. Just i loved it=)

And what about some anime moving? Do you have any parties or may be meetings together? 'Cause I'd want to find some friends and to become acquainted with some interesting persons=) Sory for my English, I just whant to sleap=)

Love averybody. Your northen witch Sana=*

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Welcome! Enjoy your stay around here :lol:

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Welcome xerife, hope you like being here and have fun XD

1 membro gostou disto!

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Tópico unido ao antigo.

Welcome back Noita!

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

I usually don't welcome so many new users around this border, but since this is a new opportunity for us to meet someone out of Portugal is already something wonderful (as wonderful as your country).

Welcome and enjoy your stay in Lisbon !

2 membros gostaram disto!

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Welcome!!! :)

Enjoy Portugal!!

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Rua Julio Andrade, 3, 1150-206 Lisboa

Partilhar esta mensagem