Arquivado

Este tópico está arquivado devido a ser antigo. Para falares sobre o mesmo assunto, por favor cria um novo tópico.

Ta-kun

Hi im Ta-kun x_X

28 mensagens neste tópico

Hi, I`m Ta-kun.x_X

im sure that you are wondering why im write in English.

The reason is very easy xD. Im living in Germany. ^_^

My name is Patrick and im 17 years old.

And im sure that the question you now have is: What does he do here?

A girl from Portugal add me in MSN one year before. it was a mistake

cause she write my adress wrong but so im start to be intrest in portugal.

One day in google (i searching for anime pictures) do i found these page.

It was realy hard to register causse i dont speak Portugese

( only sim and Feliz Natal, but what dose it use when i can only say Yes Merry Christmas? xx) So i use the google Translator.

Im be interestet in a lot of things.

The first: Anime

My favorite Anime is Full Metal Alchemist ( i dont know but it

can be that the reason is that im Like Chemistry and that im be on a school special for Chemistry xx)

But it gaves a lot of animes which i like too.( Slayers, Oh! my Goddes Ranma 1/2,Full Moon and a lot more.

The second: c++,Basic, inventing and repairing all electrical things

Sometimes I repairs TVs and such things, or i whrite Avatar chats and

such things xx

Some other of my hobys are other countrys, Flowers (cause they are cute), Drawing, Traveling and Conventions.

(I hope that i dont break any rule of these forum, cause i cant translate all words with google. so please forgive me when i do)

Auf Wiedersehen! (german for good bye!)

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem
Partilhar nas redes sociais

Hi o/ we're very pleased to have someone from germany :3 we hope to have more foreing people in our foruns ^^

You have good taste, may I say :P Full Metal Alchemist is a real darn good anime ;) my favorite too i.i Im watching the movie as I write this XDD

Id like you to stick around and participate in here, dont worry about writing in English, cus we anime lovers can read it and write it too ^^ cus English is our second language ^^

P.S: please reduce your avatar sizeto the size of 120 x 120 pixels ^^

Até logo ^^ ( Portugueses for Cya later )

P.S.S: If u need anything, dont hesitate to talk to me ^^/

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

So, hi again with a resized image xD

Thanks for the nice welcome^^

If you or another have any questions about Germany or me then ask^^

I will awnser so fast as I can^^

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Eh.... AnimePortugal is getting famous.

It's really cool to have foreign people in here.

Good taste. Full Metal Alchemist is a good choice for sure. The serie was great, but I didn't liked the movie that much. :roll:

About Chemistry I had a Chemistry test today. >.> It sucked hard. I wish I was a bit more a mathematical person.

Repairing TV's? XD You could be useful in my home. My technological stuff is always screwed. :roll:

Well, as Blazing_fenix said, if you need anything, just ask. We're all nice here (most part of the time, anyways XD).

Auf Wiedersehen! 8)

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Yes its true, i save a lot of money cause i repair my and other peoples Things xD the bigest repaired thing was a car xx one of the cable was broken and we siting there far away from the next city xx then i repar the cable wits a screw xD it works from there where we stand to a repair station xx

About what theme do you whrite your chemistry test?

and how is your school?^^

In germany we have a lot forms of schools.

from the first to the fourth clas we go in the Grundschule ( the Google translation was primary school)

then it gaves three ways of school.

Hauptschule , Realschule and Gymnasium.

Hauptschule goes from the fifth to ninth and is for the people whitch have not so good grades in the Grundschule.

Realschule goes from fifth to tenth and is for they with a little better grades.

Gymnasium is the highest of the three schools and goes from the fifth to the thirteen class.

It gaves a lot of special schools for Art, Chemistry and so on whitch you can visit when you are in a higher class as tenth.

The grades here goes from 1 to 6, 1 is the best and 6 the badest grade.

So thats the German school system xx i hope that it is interesting for you xD

If you want a littel german lesson:

Yes = ja

no = nein

Hello = Hallo

how = wie

How are you? = wie geht es dir?

if you want to know more german words than ask xD ^^

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Your school system looks great, better than ours o.o

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

i dont know if it is better xx i do only herad that you have twenty grades xx and that 20 is the best xx ( i hope that these is right xD) xx.

the best in the german system is that you can go to a higher school when you start to be better (like me, i start at the hauptschule and now im be on a special school for chemistry, so you can go from a lower to a higher school, but you an go back to xx

(at the moment i read some other posts xX so it can be that im whrite in some days in other parts of the forum xx (google is very helpful for translatons xD))

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem
About what theme do you whrite your chemistry test?

and how is your school?hehe

My school... Sux. XD Well, not really, but most of my teachers do sux. Unfortunately. Ah, well, it's life.

My chemistry test was about solutions and stuff... Stuff dealing with Avogadro's law, mole, and so on. Easy subject... But I didn't studied to much, so [<--crappy forum corrector]... >.>" But thanks for asking, anyways.

Just as curiosity:

We have the kindergarten, till 5 years, then we have primary school, or 1st cycle (it has till 1st year to 4th), then we go to the 2nd Cyclel that englobes the 5th and 6th school year. After that it's the 3rd cycle, that has from 7th to 9th school year.

And then you go to the secondary school, that it's from the 10th to the 12th. I'm in the 10th.

Our grades, till the Secondary school, are from 1 to 5 (5=good; 1=bad). Then, in Secondary school, it goes from 1 to 20 (20=good; 1=you know).

Of course, after that, you have the University. XD

Just some random boring stuff. >.>"

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Goncas, dont mind to correcto you, but when spoking of school years, we say grades ^^

ex: 1st grade and so on ^^

hey Ta-kun, what about the Tv there? Are there any anime on German TV? if yes, tell us what anime passes there ^^

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

here we have a lot of animes in the TV ( in the last years it start to be more and more) xx

First we have the chanel RTL2: Yugioh, Shin chan, Sailor moon, beyblade,Dragonball, pokemon, Pretty cure,Duel masters,Weding Peach,Ranma 1/2, super pic (has a other name in japan) one pice

Than Pro7: Card captor sakura, Sonic X and Shaman king.

Tele 5: Gundam wing

Vox: once a month came there new animeseries wits sub like samurai Champloon

MTV: Vision of escaflown and cowboy bepop

so xx it can be tahat i forgot some but that are the most known here xD

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Gosh. Non-brazilian foreigners. Amazing how big this place is becoming. o.o

Hey there, Ta-kun! I hope understanding us isn't too hard (Online translators aren't exactly the best xD).

Hope you stay a long time. Who knows, maybe you'll even learn how to say "Happy New Year" in Portuguese. :wink:

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Hope you stay a long time. Who knows' date=' maybe you'll even learn how to say "Happy New Year" in Portuguese. :wink:[/quote']

It's "Feliz Ano Novo", btw. XD

Goncas' date=' dont mind to correcto you, but when spoking of school years, we say grades hehe [/quote']

Ups... :roll: Thanks for the correction. XD

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

The translations are no problem^^ imsure that you arent so bad in english xD and when it is so, i can use google to translate what i dont know^^ but im sure that im understand what you want to say me xD^^

Happy new year in Germany : Frohes neues jahr^^

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

I think we have RTL on cable o.o...not RTL2 tough...

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Can be xx the person from portugal whitch add me bevore one year has it to xx and i try to add you in msn xx if you have there a request from [email protected] , than please click on yes xD

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

One questio...why the xx in each sentence you write? ^^

Do you do cosplay? or what events are there in german?

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

The xx is only a smiley (X_x) sometimes i use only the ^^ or the xD smiley after each sentence xD

My Girlfrend is a cosplayer and a visual key xx

We have a lot of events here. The Bigest event is the Animagic whitch longer as a week and has over 8000 visitors.

but here are a lot of littel events too. xX And cause my girlfrend i visit a lot of these events xD She always want that i cosplay too but i have not so much time that i can made a cosplay xx ^^ So i folow her at the meatings whitch a Genma hat xx

And at the moment my girlfrend made a Rozen maiden Cosplay xx

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

So today i read some posts in these forum and i see that you guys are realy intrestet in FMA xD

It Takes some time but i can read it! xD

I try to post in the next days something in the other parts of these forum xX ^^its verry cool here^^

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Nice.......an whole week o.o damn XD we only have 3/4 day top XD nice nice o.o

Try to see some Bleach in your free time ^^ and if u dont mind Ill add u to my msn ^^

P.S: please dont double post, mods and admins hate that XD go figure XDD just a warn ^^

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Sorry for the double post xx

http://home.teleos-web.de/alotter/009_2.jpg

Thats a picture from that what i see when i watch out of my window xD

im sorry for the bad quality but the battery of my cam is low and so the quality goes down xx

And when you want then add me please ^^ in my meaning this will be realy nice^^ xX^^

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem