Akiko-san

anime e mangas a estrear em 2010

13 mensagens neste tópico

E eu que vinha cá todo contente ver uma lista de mangas para 2010!

Mas aproveitei e fui ver que mangas é que vão sair nessa altura, os resumos estão em ingles porque não me está a apetecer traduzi-los.

Portrait of M & N - Fevereiro de 2010, Estilo Shojo

The initial "M" and "N" stand for the two main characters -- but it's not short for their names -- it's meant to signify their neuroses. "M" is an "extreme masochist" and "N" is "an extreme narcissist."

"It's about an extremely complicated relationship between two very dysfunctional people," said Diaz-Przybyl

Alice in the country of hearts - Fevereiro de 2010, estilo Bishounen

"This is exactly what it sounds like -- a retelling of the Alice in Wonderland story," said Diaz-Przybyl. But what's the twist here? "Alice is a little snarky -- she's visits various regions of Wonderland that is populated by various bishonen characters."

Happy Café - Janeiro de 2010, estilo Shojo? (Não encontrei, estou me a basear no resumo)

Uru's mom recently remarried, so Uru takes this as an opportunity to make a fresh start with a new job at the Happy Café. The good news: her co-workers are some hot hunks. The bad news: these hotties don't exactly put out the red carpet for her, especially since Uru is kind of a klutz. But eventually, the guys warm up to her, and maybe, just maybe love just might be on the menu.

Haru Hana-  Março de 2010, estilo Shojo

Haru manages a café that specializes in providing a relaxing environment for his patrons, with spa services, including massage on the menu. Hana is a cute girl from Osaka who ends up getting a job at Haru's café, but the problem is that she breaks out into hives whenever she's touched by a cute guy.

Kokaku detective story - Abril de 2010, estilo shonen

Originally featured in Beans Ace Magazine as Kokaku Torimono Cho, Kokaku Detective Story is a historical mystery series about a devil-may-care samurai whose casual demeanor disguises his ability to solve whatever cases come his way.

While Columbo is a slob and Monk is obsessive compulsive, Kokaku has a quirk of his own: he loves eating chili peppers.

Sinceramente não há nenhum que me chame a atenção. :-\

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem
Partilhar nas redes sociais

O filme de haruhi e higashi no eden, e nao tenho a certeza se o de fate stay/night também é em 2010 ou é este ano para dezembro..

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Black Rock Shooter que basicamente é baseado numa das personagens de vocaloid, miku.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Bem acho que arranjei aqui uma listinha:

I know that the fall season is just starting, and I only just got the season preview up on Sunday to boot. But we here at Anime Vice want to be ahead of the curve-- and we want you readers to be right there with us!

To that end, I thought I'd talk a little bit about some shows that are supposed to be coming out in the winter 2010 anime season in Japan this January. Note that as this is a very early list, some of these shows might get pushed back or even canceled. But here are the three coolest-lookin' anime of winter 2010!

Ladies vs Butlers

He Is My Master, Hanaukyo Maid Team, Hand Maid May, Mahoro-Matic...we've seen tons, and tons, and TONS of maid anime. And there have been a couple of butler shows-- Hayate the Combat Butler and Kuroshitsuji are both quite popular, in fact. But it's about time we saw a show that spotlighted a potentially less-than-perfect butler...or several.

Ladies vs Butlers is about an orphan who, in an attempt to get ahead in life, begins to take courses in butler-hood at an academy for wealthy young women. All of the boys at the school are butlers-in-training paired up with female students in order to learn how to best serve them. Combine that story with the character designs and I think this one sounds like it could be a real treat.

Durarara!!

With no more Soul Eater, Gurren Lagann, or anything else with a really hefty Badass factor airing-- Hayate doesn't count, it's still more of a moe show --Durarara!! is set to give us a taste of what we want. Set in Ikebukuro, Tokyo, which (in this iteration) is home to a variety of teen gagns, a high school guy named Mikado transfers in looking for "unusual beings." As it happens, there is one around: Dullahan, the headless motorcycle rider.

Did I mention that the anime is based off the light novel by Ryougo Narita, author of Baccano!-- or that the soundtrack is being written by Baccano! composer Makoto Yoshimori? Or that Jun "Lelouch" Fukuyama and Mamoru "Light" Miyano are both in it?

Epic.

Katanagatari

I know a lot of you are already enjoying this season's Bakemonogatari, so I'm assuming that like good little fans of NisiOisiN-- who wrote the original novel Bakemonogatari AND Katanagatari --are already looking forward to this one, right? But Katanagatari is NOT a part of OisiN's monogatari series, which consists of Bakemonogatari, Kizumonogatari, Nisemonogatari, Kabukimonogatari, and Nekomonogatari.

No, Katanagatari is a samurai epic all on its own, a twelve-volume serial novel whose books came out once a month for all of 2007. The story revolves around Yasuri Shichika, who is the seventh head of a sword and martial arts school on Fushou Island. But Shichika abandons his family when a female samurai named Togame sets him on a task: to find twelve legendary swords created by Shikizaki Kiki, a famous swordsmith.

It looks like it'll be a pretty different style from Bakemonogatari-- it may even be (dare I say it?) more kid-friendly. But OisiN has a tendency to surprise, so we'll see. In the meantime, we've got a nice little Katanagatari gallery going.

Bem mesmo assim isto é uma lista reduzida, mas estes chamaram-me atenção. 

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

2010, por agora estou hyped pelo filme de Trigun que vai estrear na primavera do próximo ano.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

sim é verdade, já nem me lembrava disso.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Estou em pulgas, depois de ter lido o manga Ibara no Ou (King of Thorns) recentemente, está previsto estrear o filme em 2010...

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Unlimited Garcher Works... quer dizer: Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works movie ;P

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

a versao de wolverine e iron men em estilo anime x)

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Será isso um anime? um pseudo-anime, talvez..

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Será isso um anime? um pseudo-anime, talvez..

hm.. n xei, mas se vai estrear em 2010, vai

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem