Toua

[TV] Person of Interest

6 mensagens neste tópico

Person_of_Interest_TV_Series-939246101-l

In the beginning, John Reese, a former Green Beret and CIA field officer, is living as a vagrant in New York City after the death of the woman he loves, and is presumed dead. He is approached by Harold Finch, a reclusive billionaire software genius who is living under an assumed identity. Finch explains that after September 11, 2001, he built a computer system for the government that uses information gleaned from omnipresent surveillance to predict future terrorist attacks. However, Finch discovered that the computer was predicting ordinary crimes as well. The government is not interested in these results, but Finch is determined to stop the predicted crimes. He hires Reese to conduct surveillance and intervene as needed, using his repertoire of skills gained in the military and the CIA. Through a backdoor built into the system, Finch receives the Social Security number of someone who will be involved in an imminent crime, at which point he contacts Reese. Without knowing what the crime will be, when it will occur, or even if the person they were alerted to is a victim or perpetrator, Reese and Finch must try to stop the crime from occurring.

Um resumo da série mais simples ainda (dá na opening de todos os episódios):

"You are being watched. The government has a secret system: a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. I know, because I built it. I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, but it sees everything. Violent crimes involving ordinary people; people like you. Crimes the government considered 'irrelevant'. They wouldn't act, so I decided I would. But I needed a partner, someone with the skills to intervene. Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. You'll never find us, but victim or perpetrator, if your number's up... we'll find you".

Season one opening voice-over by Mr. Finch

Fonte: Wikipedia

Vai na 3ª season e no meio da 2ª aqui em Portugal.

É melhor do que o cartaz faz pensar que ela é :P Adoro a série :3 Tem algumas partes cheesy, mas eu gosto destas permissas de conspirações x)

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem
Partilhar nas redes sociais

nunca vi isto :s

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Então tens que ver x) eu por acaso adoro a série :P é basicamente o que o snowden disse só que mais interessante xD

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Série que se encontra no meu top10! Simplesmente magnifica. Tenho é de começar a ver a nova temporada xD

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Está bacana... Estou a tentar não dizer spoilers, mas vai acontecer um monte de coisas importantes :3

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

This shit is getting good.

Vimos um bocado do Collier finalmente. Gostei muito da câmara no finaql do episódio.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem