Death the Kid

Kyoukai no Kanata

192 mensagens neste tópico

cover-Kyoukai-no-kanata.jpg

Kyoto Animation: Kyōkai no Kanata Anime Is in the Works

Nagomu Torii's dark fantasy light novel earned honorable mention in studio's 2011 awards

Kyoto Animation updated its website for Nagomu Torii's Kyōkai no Kanata (Beyond the Boundary) light novel series on Wednesday to reveal that an anime adaptation is in the works.

The dark fantasy follows a high school sophomore named Akihito Kanbara. Although the boy appears human, he is half yōmu and invulnerable to wounds because he can heal quickly. One day, Akihito meets freshman Mirai Kuriyama when it seems she is about to jump from the school rooftop. Mirai is isolated because of her ability to manipulate blood, which is unique even among members of the spirit world. Disturbing events begin to unfold after Akihito saves Mirai.

Kyōkai no Kanata received an honorable mention in the novel category of the Kyoto Animation Award program in 2011. The studio released the first volume last year, and the second volume will ship on Monday. To promote the first volume, the studio already released an animated television commercial:

Imagens:

5489a413.jpg

9d15f3c8.jpg

8bcb872d.jpg

6b46b636.jpg

@ANN

1 membro gostou disto!

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem
Partilhar nas redes sociais

parece fixe, vou ver ^^

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Boa! A historia parece interessante, e ter Kyoani$ por trás pode ajudar.

Irei ver.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

HYPE, AOTY, COMPENSA A FALTA DE HARUHI E FMP. <3

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Desde que tenha historia e não seja só moe já parece interessante.

2 membros gostaram disto!

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

eCWImFH.png

Olá, MIO

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

"Dark fantasy" desperta-me sempre a atenção :)

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Tem o meu interesse, devo ver.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Como deve ficar ao nível do CM, venha ele.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Essa cena de manipular sangue lembrou-me Deadman Wonderland :I

Anyway, bou ber.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Hm, nao me parece cena tipica da Kyoani, isso é bom.

Fico à espera.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

É já amanhã que vamos ter novas informações sobre o Kyoukai no Kanata! Aqui ficam as imagens do countdown do site oficial:

4kB33Gj.jpg

U4UzcJm.jpg

2p6D6Er.jpg

1c0pHkV.jpg

KYOUKAI NO KANATA EM OUTUBRO, FUCK YEAH!!!

mainVisual.jpg

Staff:

Director: Taichi Ishidate (primeira vez que dirige um anime; fez os episódios 3 e 10 de Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (2006), episódios 3, 17 e 22 de Hyouka, entre outros)

Composição da Série: Jukki Hanada (Nichijou, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!, Steins;Gate)

Design das Personagens: Miku Kadowaki (primeira vez como designer de personagens; trabalhou como animadora em muitas séries da Kyoto Animation, como Clannad, Hyouka, Haruhi e K-On!)

Director de Arte: Mikiko Watanabe (Fez os backgrounds de Nichijou, Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu, K-On!, Tamako Market, etc.)

Coloração: Kana Miyata (Nichijou Episode 0, K-On!!)

Design dos Accessórios: Hiroyuki Takahashi

Design dos Youmu: Seiichi Akitake

Director de Fotografia: Ryuuta Nakagami (Air, Clannad, Kanon 2006, Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu, Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid)

Director de Som: Yota Tsuruoka (Air, Clannad, Kanon 2006, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu/Shoushitsu, Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid, Hyouka)

Animação: Kyoto Animation

Editado por 旅人さん

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Parece bonitinho, em princípio vejo. :3

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Já que ele nunca dirigiu nenhuma série por completo, deixo aqui um apanhado de algumas coisas feitas pelo Ishidate:

E as de Haruhi 2006 e de FMP! The Second Raid desse vídeo com melhor qualidade:

EDIT: Lembrei-me agora que o Hoshi-hen (anuncio da KyoAni) também foi dirigido pelo Ishidate:

Mais umas coisitas:

• Vamos ter mais informação sobre o Kyoukai no Kanata nas revistas "Animedia" e "Animage" de Setembro, que estarão nas bancas (japonesas) no dia 10 de Agosto;
  • Conta de Twitter oficial da série: @anime_kyokai;
  • Hashtag oficial do Twitter: #kyo_kai.

E o character chart do site traduzido:

kyokai_charactersKopie_zpsd5d72764.jpg

Editado por 旅人さん
2 membros gostaram disto!

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Com um staff desses, e o trailer é bem que isto seja bom :)

Quero acompanhar isto e espero não me desiludir. Tenho saudades de ver algo da KyoAni num registo destes.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Com um staff desses, e o trailer é bem que isto seja bom :)

Quero acompanhar isto e espero não me desiludir. Tenho saudades de ver algo da KyoAni num registo destes.

O PV que foi lançado foi para promover os livros. Até tem staff diferente do que vai ter o anime (a maior diferença é o design das personagens). Eu também estou com grandes expectativas porque adoro o Ishidate e ver finalmente uma série dirigida por ele é muito bom! Pois, nunca mais fizeram nada com muita acção depois do Munto, excluindo algumas cenas no Chuu2, que foram as melhores coisas da série.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Parece interessante. Vou ver, mas não quero pôr expectativas muito altas para não apanhar uma desilusão

Editado por Hollow

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

• Conteúdo Recomendado:

• Ryuuken
      Por Ryuuken
      Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm Adult Game Gets TV Anime

sprite's romance of girls competing in dogfight races with anti-gravity tech

The official Twitter account for the game brands sprite/fairys announced on Friday that a television anime adaptation of the upcoming adult game Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm: Beyond the sky, into the firmament has been green-lit. The brand sprite describes the game's genre as an "adventure game in which girls ride the skies and fall in love."

The story is set in an archipelago of four islands far south of Japan or even the South Seas. It is all but a different world from modern Japan. From the discovery of anti-gravitons came the dream invention of anti-graviton shoes ("grash") that let people fly the skies. They introduce people to a new realm by enabling flight with just one's own body strength, without feathers or engines. This led to the rise of the sport of "Flying Circus" (dogfight race).

The protagonist who once hoped for a future in this sport suffered a setback due to an overwhelming defeat, and withdrew from the sport for this and some other reason. However, he met the transfer student Haruka Kurashina, and in teaching her to fly the skies, the old passion returned. He takes part in the Flying Circus again.

The game features planner and main scenario writer Nachi Kio (The Fruit of Grisaia), as well as scenario writers Ryōichi Watanabe (Harumade, Kururu) and Ryūsuke Mutsu (Sakaagari Hurricane). Suzumori is serving as art director and co-designing the characters with Itsuka Yūki. Elements Garden is scoring the soundtrack, and Mami Kawada is contributing the theme song and "grand ending theme song." KOTOKO is contributing an insert song.

Below are the opening movies and Comic Market 85 promotional movie for the game:

The game will ship for Windows PCs on November 28.

@ANN

• Miki-chaan
      Por Miki-chaan
      The official website for the Beyond the Boundary anime franchise announced on Saturday that next spring's film project, Gekijō-ban Kyōkai no Kanata -I'll Be Here- (Beyond the Boundary the Movie: I'll Be Here), will have two parts. Kako-hen (The Past) will open on March 14, and Mirai-hen(The Future) will open on April 25.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61XEPUaWiQk

Mirai & Text: Now, I am here... 
      Mirai & Text: In the world that I spent time with you.
      Mirai & Text: It was a memory of the beyond. 
      Mirai: I'll be the one to decide the future. 
      Mirai & Text: Gekijō-ban Kyōkai no Kanata -I'll Be Here-.

Kako-hen will recount the events of the television series, centering on the heroine Mirai Kuriyama.Mirai-hen will be a brand-new work, set one year after the television series.
      The following staff and cast are returning from the television series
      Director: Taichi Ishidate Screenplay: Jukki Hanada Character Design: Miku Kadowaki Animation Production: Kyoto Animation Production: Kyōkai no Kanata Production Committee
        Risa Taneda as Mirai Kuriyama  Kenn as Akihito Kanbara  Minori Chihara as Mitsuki Nase  Tatsuhisa Suzuki as Hiroomi Nase