SluttyBetty

[MAFIA] Creatures of Tales and Fantasy [Finished Town + Inventor win]

776 mensagens neste tópico

Regras Gerais

Spoiler

1) The moderator is the Elder Tree. Please address me likewise.

2) As the Elder Tree I am not playing the game, any interpretation made from the flavour will be on you. I will only intervene when

I deem it worthy, or when I must do so.

3) My color will be the darkest shade of Dark Green.  Only I can use this color. No one else can. You can use any other color expect for this shade of green.

4) Please don't talk about the game out of the topic here. Doing so ruins the fun and it makes me and others sad. Don't be a party 

pooper.

5) You are prohibited of quoting any of my PM or others in here.

6) You are prohibited from using any encripted or hidden message to throw across information only other person can see or 

understand. Also please use understandable portuguese or english. To facilitate communication.

7) It is prohibited to edit posts.

8) To talk to me you can PM me or you can call me by @ting me.

9) This first post will be edited whenever someone dies.

10) You are not allowed to like anyone's post. If you do so by mistake you should quickly take it off.

11) If you break the rules you may sadly be modkilled or penalized. Modkills will not close the day but may end the game in certain

occasions.

12) These rules are absolute but I reserve my right to change them in due need, though I will warn you if such happens.

13) Have fun!

14) No twerking allowed.

Voting

Spoiler

1) All votes will have to be done like this.  Example: Vote SluttyBetty

2) To change your vote you will have to do unvote. If you don't the previous vote will be the one effective.

3) A player is lynched when he gets a majority of votes. This may change accordingly with the game's mechanics.

4) As soon as a player gets enough votes to be lynched, such lynch is irreversible.

5) You may vote No Lynch , which in itself works like voting on a player. If a majority votes for No Lynch there will be no lynch and

the game will move on to night phase.

6) If the players take too long deciding on who they lynch or if they don't lynch the Elder Tree may finish the day without a decision.

Fairplay

Spoiler

1) This mafia is a team game , be it good or bad.

2) It is prohibited the use of threats , bribes , personal attacks and any other factor non related to the game to obtain information or attempt at affecting the game.

3) Try to be nice and cordial to your fellow creatures, and active!

4) Aim for justice.

Participation and Time

Spoiler

1) The night phase will have a duration of 48 hours except expressed otherwise. You can send in your actions as soon as the day closes.

2) If no action is submitted during night phase, no action will happen unless you have an action inherent to your role.

3) Each day will last until either a player is lynched or the Elder Tree decides to close for the night. Usually a day phase will last 7 days.

4) The Elder Tree will be as active as possible, should anything take a while please bare with me, because deep down my roots, I am a living being.

5) If you say nothing for a total of 48 hours you may be subject to a modkill by me. This can be avoided by warning beforehand if you have to be away for more sometime with a respectable reason of course. And if the player warns before hand the game will continue as normal, but the other players are free to lynch or murder that person should they see fit.

Special Rules

Spoiler

1) The Elder Tree speaks only the truth.

2) You may ask me whatever you wish. But I may not asnwer.

3) In game there will be 3 factions : Heroes (Town) Party Trashers (Máfia) and Oportunists (Third Party)

4) The roles are taken from Town of Salem roles mostly, but there are some roles that come from Mafiascum. All roles have alterations according to the creature you represent.

5) You may not use your nightly actions on yourself unless expressed so in your rolecard!

6) Let's be clear the role attribution was made completely random.

7) The actions will, I repeat will happen depending on the actions itself. If you submit faster it won't matter. If A tries to kill B faster then C saves B, B will still be saved.

8) Mafia kills have priority over other kills..

9) Roleplay is optional but very well welcomed.

Win Conditions

Spoiler

The Heroes win when there is no longer a threat in game.

The Party Trashers win when they overthrone the Elder Tree by killing all the heroes till they can no longer defend themselves.

Any other win conditions is identified on your rolecard. (If not PM me)

Good Luck!

Players

Spoiler

Chibz

PsychoBarbie

Bito*OhElsa*

Kitty Senpai

RiS

Urza

Erza

Kimanii

FireWall

Kuro

Depressão

Kikuchi

Seventy Five

Deep in the South East of a world called Eden, a forest is born,

The forest starts with a single seed, the seed grows grows and grows into a giant oak tree.

Seed by seed the other trees grow until they build a vast forest around the first tree.

None of the other trees is far as big as the first one. That is because the first one is magical.

The magical tree lives day by day with a smile, but the smile turns into a frown when the tree realizes

that he has no one to speak to.

The tree shakes her branches side by side, turns her leaves way up high and up they go

and down they came millions of creatures of tales and many names.

Side by side all the creatures live. Until they start to turn,

no longer could some coexist and to the wastelands they go.

Day by day the forest smiles laughing with no vile.

1303 years pass without a frown.

"Little Squirrels I feel that this year is special!" The Elder Tree spouts.

Four little squirrels turn to him "Why o' great one?" they shout.

"I just feel it, in my leaves that this year is special, call all the heroes here

I will throw the biggest party in the whole forest!"

The squirrels scurried through the forest looking for them, for days and nights they ran.

All the heroes were invited, and back the squirrels came.

It was for the oak's big surprise that one squirrel was gone.

The big day came, and there they were 13 heroes around,

They were all very special.

One had wings and grace, one had hoofs and mane and some had a glittery face! 

Down on my roots I see, one just like me.

There is one with a really big nose.

And one with a really tiny nose

One likes to play pranks, one likes to scream names.

This will be so much fun! Everyone came for my birthday!

Every single one of the heroes are my friends!

Though...are my holes deceiving me or are there more friends then usual?

Day 1

Official Vote Count

With 13 players,  7 votes will be necessary.

Not voting:  

Chibz, PsychoBarbie, Bito*OhElsa*, Kitty Senpai, RiS, Urza, Erza, Kimanii, FireWall, Kuro, Depressão, Kikuchi, Seventy Five

Editado por SluttyBetty

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem
Partilhar nas redes sociais
há 1 hora, SluttyBetty disse:

So, in order, we could have:

- A fairy;
- A centaur;
- A group of glittery faces... (could this group be the Mafia? Though there's supposedly 6 of them, a bit too much...);
- An ent;
- Pinocchio!
- Voldemort!
- A hobbit/halfling;
- A banshee.

Any thoughts?

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Eu punha o careca do voldemort as glittery cenas no mesmo saco. Mas para já, só isso...

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Eventualmente, um unicórnio, poltergeist ou um kender aí algures... Narizes pequenos e grandes remete-me mais para bruxas ou então serão animais. 

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Unicorn does make more sense than centaur, due to the mane reference. Kender is somewhat of a halfling, so yeah. Poltergeist, interesting. Can't really think of witches as "creatures" though.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

agora a falar a sério, 

Citação

gg

quanto às creaturas...podem ser mil, embora ya fadas e assim do género seguem o tema

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Anyone know of a mythical creature that likes to eat innocent squirrels?
Or is there any type of mythical squirrel with hidden agendas, that runs away to do someone else's bidding...

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Sup.

Vou começar por fazer um apanhado dos convidados mencionados.

This will be so much fun! Everyone came for my birthday!

Wings and grace = Fairy/Angel/phoenix (provavelmente fairy, but still, POSSIBILITIES)

Hooves and mane = Centaur/Unicorn

Some with a glittery face = Pixies e afins. São vários, podem ser ou não da mesma espécie.

Down on my roots, one just like me = outra árvore, mas mais pequena (porque a betty é a maior, duh)

One with a really big nose = Goblin/witch

Small nose = idk, mas relaciono a uma criatura mesmo pequena.

One that likes to play pranks = PEEVES THE POLTERGEIST

Scream names = O Urza menciona a banshee, faz sentido no screaming part, mas no names part já nao sei.

All the heroes were invited, and back the squirrels came.

Não sei até que ponto isto é importante, mas fica mencionado para referencia futura.

há 17 minutos, Urza disse:

- A group of glittery faces... (could this group be the Mafia? Though there's supposedly 6 of them, a bit too much...);

6 of what, exactly? Seis glittery faces? Onde é que diz isso no flavour, que me está a escapar? Seis mafiosos? Num jogo de 13 e com TPs? I'm really sure there aren't. Clarifica-te plz.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem
há 1 minuto, Chibz disse:

6 of what, exactly? Seis glittery faces? Onde é que diz isso no flavour, que me está a escapar? Seis mafiosos? Num jogo de 13 e com TPs? I'm really sure there aren't. Clarifica-te plz.

Sorry. 6 "members" of said group, since there's only 7 other distinct creature references throughout. Of course it doesn't mean the remaining ones have to be in the glittery group, but.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

a cena é...eram 4 esquilos e um não voltou...será que temos de votam em quem o possa ter morto?

also...eram 4 e vieram 13 convidados?

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem
Agora mesmo, Urza disse:

Sorry. 6 "members" of said group, since there's only 7 other distinct creature references throughout. Of course it doesn't mean the remaining ones have to be in the glittery group, but.

Ele podia ter simplesmente mencionado alguns dos presentes, e não todos, logo, sempre há a possibilidade de quase metade de nós não estar sequer mencionado no flavour. Até o little squirrel desaparecido pode estar em jogo sob outra forma, who knows. Não é especificado o que lhe aconteceu.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem

Oh, and there are some variations of the banshee legend where they screamed their victims names, so that's why I thought of it.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem
há 1 minuto, FireWall disse:

a cena é...eram 4 esquilos e um não voltou...será que temos de votam em quem o possa ter morto?

also...eram 4 e vieram 13 convidados?

Imagina, cada esquilo ia chamar uns quantos. 4 esquilos a chamar 3 convidados cada um, e um 13º convidado apanhou um dos esquilos. Ou, 3 esquilos foram buscar 4 convidados cada um, e o 4º esquilo na verdade seria do mal e transforma-se no 13º convidado, infiltrando-se.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem
Agora mesmo, SluttyBetty disse:

*shakes a tanuki away from my roots*

This could be the Elder Tree telling us the missing squirrel is still alive.
Or maybe just fooling around.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem
Agora mesmo, Urza disse:

Oh, and there are some variations of the banshee legend where they screamed their victims names, so that's why I thought of it.

You have a point.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem
Agora mesmo, Urza disse:

This could be the Elder Tree telling us the missing squirrel is still alive.
Or maybe just fooling around.

No, that was the elder tree shooing creatures away from his roots. They are fairly sensible.

With that I mean fooling around.

Partilhar esta mensagem

Link para a mensagem