[Inscrições] Máfia Creatures of Tales and Fantasy

SluttyBetty
Por SluttyBetty em Jogos do Fórum - Máfia,
Hello fellow fantasy lovers.   I bring forth a game for all of you, a mafia carefully designed by me for your entertainment. (Mostly for my entertainment but yeah >:3) I asked my pal chibz to give me a run down on how to make a mafia and I have come up with quite the adventure for all of you.   The theme is set in a vast old and magic forest in a world we will call Eden riddled with many creatures we all know and love to hear about. In the center of the forest a Giant Auburn Oak Tree which in itself holds enough magic to sustain the natural cycle of the whole forest.   The game will be judged and held by that same Tree. (Yours truly (ºuº)7)   I hope you guys like the idea.   The roles are a mix from, epic mafia, mafiascum and the roles in town of salem with modifications made to fit the creature. The flavour will be all written in english by yours truly, but you may write in portuguese throughout the course of the game if you wish. In terms of roles, I shall send them in english but I will translate it for you if need be.   I hope you will grant me your most needed participation and assistance in making this mafia a really really good and fun one! Also even if we reach the needed number of creatures the mafia can only start from next week onwards.  The game is set for around 13 people.   I will now glue the list to my roots, for whoever whishes to participate to sign on of course!  ( *licks branches and glues the list on the tiniest of my roots* )   - CHIBZ - SEVENTY FIVE -URZA -ERZA -RiS -PSYCHO BARBIE -KIMANII -KIKUCHI -KITTY SENPAI -BITO*OHELSA* -MUTA -FIREWALL -KURO -DEPRESSÃO  
  • 71 respostas